Thursday, June 26, 2008


One of the "blessings" of being one of my children is that from the time they can say "I'm hungry" they are handed a spoon, a bowl and an apron. I am a big believer in teaching them to be self sufficient. Maybe it is because I married a man who struggles to operate a new can opener and if he can't microwave it he doesn't cook it. I have vowed that my sons' wives will one day call me and tell me how much she appreciates me teaching her husband that culinary arts. (She'll find lots of other things to fault me for I'm sure).When I saw this project on Studio 5 today I knew we'd need to make it. Copy and paste the link.
http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=61&sid=3618814

1 comment:

ba and the boys said...

i saw this today and totally want to make it for my 2 neices going away to college this year. they are both beautiful but clueless in the kitchen. lets plan a craft night and make it! seriously!